New DROID Bionic XT875 Lands in Verizon Cellebrite!!!

J5311

Reaction score
this phone better be worth the wait.... has there been any other phone that has taken almost a year to come out? I mean Motorola and verizon did come out in CES saying this phone would be out in the second quarter of this year right? and after that, NOTHING!

sk102704

Reaction score
Kellex added this to his the story.

Note –Unless of course Moto, @MDB228 and a variety of sources are all playing one big trick on us and it will be here August 4 after all. At this point, it’s completely up in the air

Kellex has been flip flopping like crazy on a release date. He needs to be a politician!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
With all of this stuff closing in.. the vzw "coming soon" junk, the cellebrite post, the amazon accessories... why wouldnt there be cause to believe its coming soon... T- 10 Days = )

P.S. Kellex is really pissing me off with this 9/1 crap.. you got sources..great..you want to keep them confidential, understandable, but there needs to be something to back it up, 9/1 for AT&T maybe? If hes got a lead... he needs a pic, a file, a fragment of code to help us believe him... Throw us a fricken bone here!

Well the Atrix is basically ATT's Bionic.

Wash your keyboard off with soap cuz those words are DIRTY.

anuraj1

Reaction score
With all of this stuff closing in.. the vzw "coming soon" junk, the cellebrite post, the amazon accessories... why wouldnt there be cause to believe its coming soon... T- 10 Days = )

P.S. Kellex is really pissing me off with this 9/1 crap.. you got sources..great..you want to keep them confidential, understandable, but there needs to be something to back it up, 9/1 for AT&T maybe? If hes got a lead... he needs a pic, a file, a fragment of code to help us believe him... Throw us a fricken bone here!

Well the Atrix is basically ATT's Bionic.

I mean 1GIG of RAM, 4G, Dual Core, and that weird webtop/labtop make them about the same.

Not true. The Original Bionic, codenamed Etna was like the Atrix. The new Bionic, codenamed Targa is far above and beyond the Atrix.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kellex added this to his the story.

Note –Unless of course Moto, @MDB228 and a variety of sources are all playing one big trick on us and it will be here August 4 after all. At this point, it’s completely up in the air

Kellex has been flip flopping like crazy on a release date. He needs to be a politician!

Not really. I don't think anyone is sure of when the Bionic's coming. He previously thought September but who knows.

sk102704

Reaction score
Not really. I don't think anyone is sure of when the Bionic's coming. He previously thought September but who knows.[/QUOTE]

In the same day he said the boot animation for the Bionic that was released by some guy would "give us a little something to make the wait until September 1 somewhat manageable" and "Unless of course Moto, @MDB228 and a variety of sources are all playing one big trick on us and it will be here August 4 after all. At this point, it’s completely up in the air".

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really. I don't think anyone is sure of when the Bionic's coming. He previously thought September but who knows.

In the same day he said the boot animation for the Bionic that was released by some guy would "give us a little something to make the wait until September 1 somewhat manageable" and "Unless of course Moto, @MDB228 and a variety of sources are all playing one big trick on us and it will be here August 4 after all. At this point, it’s completely up in the air".

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

September 1 isn't a Thursday. No one really knows when it's comes out. I'll bet money it won't be the 4th.

Reaction score

September 1 isn't a Thursday. No one really knows when it's comes out. I'll bet money it won't be the 4th.

Sept 1st is a Thursday ; )

all i need is one more new leak with an 8/4 on it and you wont be able to tell me otherwise.

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sept 1st is a Thursday ; )

all i need is one more new leak with an 8/4 on it and you wont be able to tell me otherwise.

Whoops, wrong month :) I guess it could come out then. But I don't think the 4th is it.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope it's the 4th, man I'd like to get a hold of this thing.

sk102704

Reaction score

September 1 isn't a Thursday. No one really knows when it's comes out. I'll bet money it won't be the 4th.[/QUOTE]

I'm not debating when its coming out because like you said no one really knows. What I'm talking about is how Kellex will say something like how it will be a September release and then say something to the effect that Aug 4th will be the day but won't explain why. Its pretty annoying

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm not debating when its coming out because like you said no one really knows. What I'm talking about is how Kellex will say something like how it will be a September release and then say something to the effect that Aug 4th will be the day but won't explain why. Its pretty annoying

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

Well, just take it for a grain of salt until we get solid proof of a release date.

magdream

Reaction score
I say 8/11. isn't there something about the fcc posting the ok date to show pics and manual, as 8/7? Why would they have to wait until after it's been released?