New DROID Bionic Running Gingerbread Gets Benchmarked, Dual-core OMAP Replaces Tegra

Reaction score
Gotta say, this doesnt get me excited yet... not the bench or the pcu. Id like to see some full stats and pics. They announced the old DB in january with expected release in end of may. We should be well within a 4 month release window for them to be teasing the F outta us... get me interested moto because htc is doing a good job of luring future sales away from you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Definately agreed love my d1 and i like motorola but htc is doing a much better job in my opinion i've been really interested in the htc evo 3d which is due to release soon has 3 cameras 3d screen dual core and 1gb of ram um moto nothing even close

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Definately agreed love my d1 and i like motorola but htc is doing a much better job in my opinion i've been really interested in the htc evo 3d which is due to release soon has 3 cameras 3d screen dual core and 1gb of ram um moto nothing even close
And me being a Sprint customer,im really tryin not 2 buy this phone and buy with VZW but like u said NOTHIN EVEN CLOSE!!! 8-(

mike02vr6

Reaction score
yeah it's a tough call, we have waited this long for the bionic, if they would just give us a concrete launch day it would be great. I am not sure how much longer I am going to hold out. I am coming from a Sammy Alias2 so any phone out there now will blow mine out of the water, but I want something I will be happy with for two+ years

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah it's a tough call, we have waited this long for the bionic, if they would just give us a concrete launch day it would be great. I am not sure how much longer I am going to hold out. I am coming from a Sammy Alias2 so any phone out there now will blow mine out of the water, but I want something I will be happy with for two+ years

Agree,that's y I'm bein very careful n choosen my next phone

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
That is what I say. I am going to have my next phone for 2 years. I am not going to settle for a phone because I am not willing to wait any longer. I want one that I would like for that time. The Bionic fits that bill. So I am waiting.

UNC

Reaction score

That's why I bought the iPhone 4, honestly. I only have to wait 16 more months for a new phone now. Just in time for Quad-core! lol.

I'll probably cave and buy either an iPhone 5 or a Bionic though in between. LOL.

I love MOTO's build quality, I don't think any brand compares in that department, and that ruggedness is enough for me to atleast check the Bionic out.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
That is what I say. I am going to have my next phone for 2 years. I am not going to settle for a phone because I am not willing to wait any longer. I want one that I would like for that time. The Bionic fits that bill. So I am waiting.
The specs sound good,now formfactor!!

darkmatter

Reaction score
I'm just getting irritated that I might have to start exploring options of my next phone not having a keyboard.

The D3 is the only phone that fits my wants/needs, but there has been nothing officially announced. And if I'm looking at no keyboard, it looks like the tbolt, charge or x2. The screen on the charge is very nice. Love my d1, its still going strong, but it is starting to show its age regardless.

So, moto, give us some news or lose people that don't want to go!

mike02vr6

Reaction score
no kidding throw us a bone, tell us something instead of before your great grandchild is born you just might see the Bionic. Yes I do understand that they will send them out to testers and if something is wrong they try to fix it. But an approximate time frame would be awesome not just summer time. I am very tempted to go to another phone looking at Sammy or maybe even HTC.

darkmatter

Reaction score
Tbh, if leaving VZW where I live was an option, the evo 3d would have me very seriously considering switching to sprint.

Especially after seeing the 3d on the 3ds, I want a 3d phone, lol.