New DROID Bionic Pics Surface, Full Look at that Sexy New Back

sk102704

Reaction score
I don't see a volume rocker on the top, so that is my guess, volume rocker.

Odd spot for one I think, but my pinkie could manage.

I was thinking a volume rocker as a possibility as well.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I think the hump might be on the bottom and therefore the rocker is still on the top. Look at the front view and you can see the rocker sticking out a little on the side.

Yep, I see it now.

Artimis

Reaction score
I was thinking a volume rocker as a possibility as well.

I think the hump might be on the bottom and therefore the rocker is still on the top. Look at the front view and you can see the rocker sticking out a little on the side.

Yep, I see it now.

That would mean the camera would be on the bottom half of the phone which would be very awkward.

Renae

Reaction score
I'd have to disagree with you on the looks. I thought the Etna looked like a piece of crap. I can't stand having the rounded shape since thescreen is square. Just looks cheap to me. I think the more square shape looks much classier and more professional. The rounded shape looks like a phone that should be on the shelf at a convenience store. Really can't stand the way the charge is shaped. Just my opinion.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

I 100% agree. I think rounded phones look ugly as sin and trashy and cheap and.... I like the squared off look. Kinda like the ford taurus they made in the 90s was all rounded and bubbly, see how that changed! Sports cars have nice corners and such...I want my hpone to be sleek like that as well

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GBH2

Reaction score
IMO, I think the Bionic looks awesome! But I am partial to the "industrial" look. I like a phone that looks like a solid high end piece of scientific equipment. If others are into pretty phones or cute and cuddly, there is nothing wrong with that, there are other phones out there for you - that is why there is more than one phone style being produced. I like the look of this "new" version(Targa) much more than the "original" Bionic(Etna).

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is what I want my phone to look like, the GSII without the physical home key:

samsung_galaxy_s2_hdmi_dock.jpg

Thin, simple, elegant, can actually fit in my jean pocket, proportional, ect...

stitch96786

Reaction score
Will have to say that MOTO phones are very durable. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I dropped a Samsung phone one time. That was it for that phone.

Calla969

Reaction score
This is what I want my phone to look like, the GSII without the physical home key:

samsung_galaxy_s2_hdmi_dock.jpg

Thin, simple, elegant, can actually fit in my jean pocket, proportional, ect...

Agreed, that's a really nice looking phone. Looks nothing like the Etna though. What phone is this?

faganm24

Reaction score

Yep, I see it now.

That would mean the camera would be on the bottom half of the phone which would be very awkward.

The camera is at the top of the phone. Look at the original targa renders and earlier front photos of the BIONIC. USB & HDMI on left side toward bottom, volume rocker on right side toward top, and power button on the top towards the left, and audio output on the top toward the right.

DROID Targa and DROID3 Make First Appearances, DROIDX2 Again as MB870 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

It docks on the left:

DROID Bionic Official Car Mount and Dock Possibly Make Appearances on Amazon - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

First Real DROID Bionic Pictures Make Appearance? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Volume rocker on the right:

Best Buy Ad Outs DROID Bionic, Listed as an “Unstoppable Machine” - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState