New Droid Bionic Photos Via Amazon

OP
Liderc

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Always keep mine in my pocket. Only been dropped once when I was at a Miami Heat game and someone asked me to stand up so they could get by, flopped right off my lap heh. Luckily no damage occurred, funnily enough, a man holding an iphone picked it up and handed it to me.

I couldn't even look at it until he said, "It's fine....really."

I then made a joke about Droid's durability =P

Turbodsm90

Reaction score
funnily enough, a man holding an iphone picked it up and handed it to me.

Your phone has been contaminated.

We are going to have to perform an exorcism on it

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^See....I look at it differently...

That fact that an iPhone user helped an Android user, all hell didnt break loose gives me hope for the the human race...:biggrin:

OP
Liderc

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think he was as surprised as I was that it fell 2 concrete steps and had no visible damage on it. Go Seidio case! =P

das2042

Reaction score
Instead of making a 1000000 thread I figured I'd post this in a couple threads. Just another teaser.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Liderc

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
That looks like the old Etna Bionic, looks too round to be the current Targa Bionic.

therock

Reaction score
Does the camera trim poke out making it rock when laid flat on a table?

anuraj1

Reaction score
That looks like the old Etna Bionic, looks too round to be the current Targa Bionic.

Agreed, I commented that on the AndroidCentral post when they first put it up. The phone on the projection is bulbous and bloated like the Etna, not sharp with clean lines like our beautiful Targa! That's weird that they would use the old model on the screen for the earning statement.

anuraj1

Reaction score
It's not the Etna. Look at the pictures from Amazon. Same chrome ring around the device. The Etna didn't have that.

EDIT: I put this up to show how similar it looks to the previous picture of the projection at the earnings statement. This is the OLD Bionic! The Targa version is waaaay better looking.

motorola-droid-bionic-1294332936-316.jpeg

OP
Liderc

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's definitely the Etna Bionic. I think I've actually seen that view of the Etna somewhere, with the screen in landscape mode.

The edges are much too rounded, when we know that the current Bionic model has more square corners.

It also shows the verizon brand on the center of the bottom, which was on the Etna, where the Targa has the verizon brand on the bottom right of the chin.