1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid Bionic Photos Via Amazon

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Liderc, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Liderc

Liderc New Member

[​IMG]

This completely belongs to Supermod pc747, as he posted it first in another thread, but it has to have it's own thread as it completely changes our view of the Bionic.

We see a much more refined look than we've ever seen with the blurry photos from before. You can also zoom in to the photos on Amazon by viewing the links below and using the zoom feature.

I have to say, this looks incredible considering we've been dying to see some high def photos for quite a while.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-89499N-Vehicle-Navigation-Charger/dp/B005C31G1W/:icon_evil:

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-89497N-Standard-Charger-BIONIC/dp/B005C31FJA/:icon_evil:

This has without a doubt sparked my interest again, the Bionic looks amazing.

Updated with the back picture: Thanks MS3G35

Updated: The Links that were "zoomable" have now been removed from Amazon.com

Updated: Uploaded Higher Res Photos, click to Zoom
  2. Covington

Covington New Member

Nice find pc747!
    From these angles, its astonishing. The other pictures make it look horrible but these really compliment the phone.
  3. das2042

das2042 New Member

Agreed, that is one sexy beast! I'm glad to say I'm in love again!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

ugh....it has the Targa....that alone is a pass for me after experiencing the X2. I have a feeling there are going to be some VERY disappointed people on there soon. Plus it only comes with 2.2.2....lol....is that a joke? The D3 shipped with 2.3.4....what's the deal with that. Am I reading right? It isn't a global phone either?
  5. MS3G35

MS3G35 New Member

And the back of it...

[​IMG]
  6. ModestMuse

ModestMuse New Member

Where are you reading all this?
  7. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

I just posted links in another thread. Problem is there are so many places to find "info" about the mystic bionic that you don't know what is real and what isn't.

What I do know is real is that the Pentile complaints are going to be horrendous.
  8. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

Here you go.

Motorola DROID BIONIC specs - Phone Arena

and
    Motorola Droid Bionic Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

I am serious BTW about the whole pentile complaints. Look at it like this. Very few with D3's are complaining....why...smaller screen. Bigger screen shows more of the issue. X2 has 4.3 in screen and it shows much more than on the 4 in on the D3....I can't wait to see pic's of the 4.5 in screen of the bionic. You should be able to play connect the dots on your battery icon :D
  9. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

I am starting to get lost here. Why is everyone waiting for this again? 512 of RAM, dual core Tegra, non global.....sounds like the X2 to me.
  10. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

Yeah I think you might be reading about the previous phone they were going to call the Bionic. The new version is codenamed "Targa." It does NOT have a Tegra 2 processor. Also, leaked screenshots show that it is running Android 2.3.4:

[​IMG]
  11. ModestMuse

ModestMuse New Member

You are horribly misinformed. Where have you been the last 3 months?
  12. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

so far the first 20 results from "Motorola Droid Bionic specs" in searching Google are returning with the same 512 of RAM, 720p Video (lame), Tegra (from X2), and Android 2.2.....oh...and no global.

so please....link me to something new that doesn't make this phone look like a waste of time.
  13. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

I hope to god it does not have the Tegra nor the same QHD as the X2...otherwise ya'll goin to be unhappy.
  14. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

So far, the only Bionic anyone has gotten to review is the one they scrapped. It was introduced in January at CES. That phone no longer exists.

Piecing together info from leaks has brought together these speculative specs:

Motorola Droid Bionic Targa specs - Phone Arena
  15. MS3G35

MS3G35 New Member

Thats all old info...
  16. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

I see. Well I have read enough. I will just wait to see owners reviews. Seems everyone is waiting for a phone that we actually don't know anything about now. Could just be an X2 in another case with LTE and FFC. Not that, that would be bad....I'm just saying.
  17. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

I think the problem is actually that you haven't read enough... there is a whole saga about this phone, and the released version should be the most powerful Android phone in the American market. If it ships with the OMAP 4460 processor, it will be the most powerful phone in all markets.
  18. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

It will be much better off for sure. I have been quite impressed with the difference between the OMAP and the Tegra. The Tegra simply didn't compete.

At least until the next Nexus is dropped. I think any phone that is not a Nexus to be able to compete with a Nexus says volumes about the device.

Especially considering that they next Nexus could be right here.....

Rumor: Google’s New Nexus Phone Includes Button-Free Screen, Faster Chip | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
  19. Oxymoron

Oxymoron New Member

^this

For those of us that have followed it closely, it's common knowledge that the most accurate, up to date info is not found via google search... but by constantly trolling forums.

Saga is definitely the right choice of word to describe what has transpired regarding information about this phone.

*customized tapatalk signature*
  20. sk102704

sk102704 New Member

You are partially right. Those specs aren't very impressive which is why they went back to the drawing board and beefed it up. Like someone else said, skip Google and look at forums like this, we'll get you up to speed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums