New Droid and New Mac

Mickelfren

Reaction score
I just bought my second phone in two months. The Droid X. Unfortunately not at a Verizon "official" store. I specifically told them what I wanted. Didn't get it and still don't have it on my second phone. (The first was a Fascinate) I am an artist so my portfolio is on my Mac desktop Version 10.6.5 files, short clips, and photos. This info goes on my huge SD card right? Do I have to activate my card? Do I have a Card? The Mac man said there is a third party program to upload and or download from my Droid but I think it was for the previous Droid 2.1. and is not compatible with my Mac version. Any ideas? I stayed away from ATT because I am going to do a lot of traveling in the next three months. I also want some entertainment but not at Blockbuster prices. In other words I want my phone to do everything:)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum and thanks for the Intro

S-f-m-D

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

to help u with ur memory card..

you dont need to activate it. i believe the DX comes with a 16 GB memory card in it. just connect to ur mac via usb and select usb mass storage on the DX (pull down menu) for ur mac to read it as an external drive. from there, you should be able to copy and paste ur portfolio to your sdcard.

as for using it on your phone, is this something that that you wanted to do too?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
What he said^^^^^^^^

We both have Mac's and they play just fine with the Droids