new droid and already theres problems

Galactus1979

Reaction score
alright so my last droid2 got fried but i had insurance to get a new one and i just picked it up yesterday and their are all ready problems.

problem #1 - I have rotate screen off but for some reason it keeps rotating randomly
problem #2 - The screen turns on randomly (not unlocked) but it will just turn on whenever
problem #3 - the phone turns on and off randomly
problem #4 - i don't know if this is a real problem or not but i do live in a weak signal area but when i go outside i can usually get 2-3 bars, when i go outside with this phone it might give me 1 if any.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

is it possible that a phone sucks this bad!?!?!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can try going into the phone menu and doing a Factory Reset. If that doesn't fix it you can check You Tube on how to do an SBF yourself or you can send it back for another one.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Send it back, it's obviously a defective unit. No need for you to hassle it more than you have.

That being said a factory reset is easy to do and may fix the problem.

Good luck!

kparks

Reaction score
You can try going into the phone menu and doing a Factory Reset. If that doesn't fix it you can check You Tube on how to do an SBF yourself or you can send it back for another one.

Agreed its under warranty just get another a couple my buddy's are not having these problems

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums