New Discount Code for Trident Kraken

Janet1025

Reaction score
Hi all, I contacted Trident about a discount code since they said they would send me one once the holster was ready, it worked for me, dont know if it will work again but here it is:

2C96K75

I was disappointed their replacement screen protectors are not on sale yet, I just replaced the orginal one today with the replacement they sent me.. Im sure it wont be the last time, but the case has such a great feel I will replace the protector if necessary and at 2.99 its not a huge expense...

I dont know if I will be actually wearing the holster much since Im a petite chic and it might not look right but at least I can clip it onto my work bag since Im in and out of the car at least 10-12 times throughout the day for work..

Woolf

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the code!

Ordered the case and holster for $35 total shipped. It's like getting a free holster!

Just bought my droid last week and this is the first case I'm getting after days of researching/watching reviews... here's to hoping it's awesome

OP
J

Janet1025

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the code!

Ordered the case and holster for $35 total shipped. It's like getting a free holster!

Just bought my droid last week and this is the first case I'm getting after days of researching/watching reviews... here's to hoping it's awesome

Great..
Hope you like the case, I will be honest when I first put it on it felt big and I thought, no way this is going on Ebay... lol... but after two days or so you get used it, and I have small hands and I dont have a problem with one hand typing due to its size..
I will warn you the screen is not as scratch resistant as I would like. I have already scratched the original one and they sent me a replacement since its been under thirty days but just be careful of putting the phone in a bag or so with something that can scratch it unless you don't have OCD with the screen like I do!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chrisnimon

Reaction score
Kraken Trident case

I got this case last week. It is huge but I feel VERY well protected. It feels more like a tab to me. Anybody eles have a huge problem with lint? I have to take it off and clean it just about every day.

OP
J

Janet1025

Reaction score
I got this case last week. It is huge but I feel VERY well protected. It feels more like a tab to me. Anybody eles have a huge problem with lint? I have to take it off and clean it just about every day.

Where are you getting the lint that you have to take it off everday? I did once or twice get a piece of lint between the screen and phone. So I did have to take it off to get that one piece off but other than that not bad. Let me ask do you put it in your pocket? I do not maybe, that's why?

chrisnimon

Reaction score
It actually came with so much lint that it looked like someone used it to clean the lint trap in their dryer. Little pieces kept finding their way to the screen (static I believe) and Im kind of anal about my screen being clean. Its been pretty good since I ran it through the dishwasher lol

sandnut

Reaction score
Thanks for the code, I just ordered a case, extra skin & holster. Saved a little over $10.

OP
J

Janet1025

Reaction score
It actually came with so much lint that it looked like someone used it to clean the lint trap in their dryer. Little pieces kept finding their way to the screen (static I believe) and Im kind of anal about my screen being clean. Its been pretty good since I ran it through the dishwasher lol

Ohh dishwasher, don't give me any ideas, what cycle? lol... did it work?

OP
J

Janet1025

Reaction score
Thanks for the code, I just ordered a case, extra skin & holster. Saved a little over $10.

Glad it still works, someone had posted a code two weeks ago which motivated me to go ahead and buy the case...so I am trying to pay it forward : )

I am so disappointed my holster was not in the mail today. Hopefully will be here tomorrow.

uberbdon

Reaction score

Wash your pants.

chrisnimon

Reaction score
Wash your pants.[/QUOTE]

lol, you cant carry this case in your jeans, dockers maybe. I carry it in a brand new coat with nylon taffeta lined pockets ( 0 lint)

megaman33

Reaction score
Cool coupon, thanks for the share, it is always great when we are able to save some money on little treats for ourselves and our smart phones.