New D2G Owner

deborah3756

Reaction score
I just received my D2G as a replacement for my D2 and I was wondering, are the graphics more clear on this phone compared to D2 or are my eyes seeing things.

I also noticed other things on this phone not on D2.

I'm not a cellphone guru...so did the manufacturer make a lot of nice little tweaks or was my D2 a real lemon.

Just wonderin'.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

gsdreams

Reaction score
Same thing here and I do support. All the specs list different is the processor, but I noticed the differences in the screen myself.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Theres a few small differences. Better screen (or maybe its just resolution, not sure), better processor, etc. Welcome to the global though, if you need anything feel free to pm me :)

gsdreams

Reaction score
I just need to go to vzw tomorrow and get a sim card so I can get rid of that annoying message.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

OP
deborah3756

deborah3756

Reaction score
I just need to go to vzw tomorrow and get a sim card so I can get rid of that annoying message.

Yeah I see that too on mine. I'm wondering why VZW or Motorola didn't put the sim card in.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

gsdreams

Reaction score
It's only on CLNR phones because people usually already have a sim card. When you are swapped from a D2 to a D2G you don't have one and the sku doesn't automatically populate.

gsdreams

Reaction score
There are actually a lot of differences between the D2 and the D2G. I'm slowly discovering them. One is that it syncs contacts with Yahoo by default. The D2 didn't do this.