[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.11.0

Reaction score
My Miui is smooth. I got ADW EX and LP and still revert to stock Miui Launcher with Folders. Works like a charm. I have not been able to WiFi tether on this build. Anyone else experiencing that? Also, in Rom Manager I try to fix permissions and only get an error. Anyone else have that issue? My battery life is fine, I am using Set CPU. No restarts. I overclocked it. 15 sec time out screen with reboot options. Its all good. Thanks for your help on making this Rom work. We need can do people to keep working on Miui and can do people with D1's. Take care all.

You haven't been able to wifi tether with the wifi tether app, or the built-in?

sswiecki

Reaction score
I have to say this version is the best yet. battery is good enough to get through the work day with moderate use. The themes are awesome and the mods fix most things that i had issues with. I'd like to thank jamz and others who work on this. Don't forget they did find the fix for the sirius/xm app. They will find fixes for the other issues.

Frogman

Reaction score
Problem Fixed.

"You haven't been able to wifi tether with the wifi tether app, or the built-in?"

D1 must DL the wireless tether app. I found out I had to uninstall using TiBu, reboot and redownloaded wireless tether app works fine.

I also uninstalled RM using TiBu, rebooted and redownloaded RM. Works fine.

banderbe

Reaction score
How can I save my miui launcher settings from the last MIUI version and restore them to this new release?

I don't want to have to re-configure my screens, icons, folders etc.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How can I save my miui launcher settings from the last MIUI version and restore them to this new release?

I don't want to have to re-configure my screens, icons, folders etc.

Backup all of your settings and apps in miui backup

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

drilus

Reaction score
I didn't see this mentioned. Are the Google Apps included, or do we need to download the gapps from CM?

FriendlyPA

Reaction score
Awesome Rom. Thank you guys for your hard work!!!

One small issue I have is I can't add a facebook account in "Accounts and Sync" settings. When I click on facebook, it just goes to "accounts and sync" setting's main page.

Is there a way to go around this???

Thank you for your help.

Sign in to your account through the Facebook app and it will be in the Accounts and Sync settings menu afterwards.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thank you very much. Because I was already signed in to facebook from before, it wouldn't add to synch settings. Now it's all good. Thank you.

cyberwire

Reaction score
New to MIUI here, coming from CM6 nightlies(yes i wiped 3x before installing miui, even reformatted my SD)... Love this rom from the moment I saw screenshots.

Sadly I must report I have an issue with it that I wonder if anyone else is having. When I try to install the dropbox app it gets to the installing phase for a couple of seconds then the phone does a hot reboot on me. I have tried downloading the app directly from the website, from the market, and from my PC.

Anyone else have this issue?

rooster.droid

Reaction score
just installed fine for me.

try wiping and reinstalling.

is it just for dropbox or any market download?

cyberwire

Reaction score
I was able to install other apps no problem, even large apps like angry birds.. did a backup/wipe/reinstall and it seems to be working now... Strange phones lol

pup154

Reaction score
New to MIUI here, coming from CM6 nightlies(yes i wiped 3x before installing miui, even reformatted my SD)... Love this rom from the moment I saw screenshots.

Sadly I must report I have an issue with it that I wonder if anyone else is having. When I try to install the dropbox app it gets to the installing phase for a couple of seconds then the phone does a hot reboot on me. I have tried downloading the app directly from the website, from the market, and from my PC.

Anyone else have this issue?

I am having the same issue, but not with Dropbox. That installed fine along with 100+ other apps. The app that is making mine reboot is IP Cam Viewer. I did wipe and install fresh, as always.

cyberwire

Reaction score
I've had IP cam viewer lite installed for months and it works fine... try the lite version? I know there was just an update today for it...

pup154

Reaction score
I've had IP cam viewer lite installed for months and it works fine... try the lite version? I know there was just an update today for it...

Let me clarify. I have IP Cam viewer already installed. I have the paid version and have been using it for several months. The reboot happens when I try to update it.

Last edited:

cyberwire

Reaction score
It sounded crazy to me too since I had just done it but doing a wipe/reinstall fixed my issues.. use the miui backup to backup all your apps and settings and the process of restoring everything after a wipe isnt that bad at all.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
The only problem I've had was with Handcent. It would FC every time I tried to use it. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now it's fine. No problem with installs at all. My battery life isn't great with this build. I have to give it a few more days to make sure, but as of right now, I barely make it through the day without recharging. I used to have 60% left when I got home from work. Now it's 30-40%.