New custom lockscreens are up

cowsquad

Reaction score
If anyone wanting to try the new custom lockscreens, go to miui.us and you'll find them.
I have tried all of them on my droid 1 running 1.6.10.1 and let me tell you guys they work perfectly.

the first link, is for instructions on how to apply them (very easy btw)

Second link, is to download them
1. MIUI.us UNITED WORLDWIDE - [Guide] Applying New Custom Lockscreens

2. http://goo.gl/xbXpqn (seems like this link is broken, so is the one on the miui.us web site. So i have attached the lockscreens in here okay)

Enjoy it.....

Last edited:

DROOIID

Reaction score
Thank you my good man.

Feedback: The unlock screen I like the best is the six way unlock wheel. I love the look and feel. The biggest downfall is that when you drag the unlock button to the web browser to the web or sms, it takes you to the stock browser and sms app. Which is no good for me since I use google voice for sms, and miren for a web browser. Lastly when you drag the unlock button to the camera it just unlocks the phone (I am guessing this is because we are actually running the cyanogen camera and not the miui one.) Besides that I love them.

Let me know if you guys know how I can fix what app is open when you slide the unlock button to an app.

Last edited:

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There is a bug in the lockscreen wallpaper, not sure the details, but a fix will be out soon.

OP
cowsquad

cowsquad

Reaction score
There is a bug in the lockscreen wallpaper, not sure the details, but a fix will be out soon.

Yes, it's. The wallpaper lock screen isn't applying properly.
So, prety much the home wallpaper overlays the lockscreen wallpaper. So not an issue for me. I love the new lockscreen :)
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
How long does it take to fully port a milestone rom to D1? Or is the lockscreen really the only big change?

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
can i flash this to a differ rom, lgb2.0?

I'm pretty sure that would be a no lol...you MIGHT be able to have someone port it into a liquid theme or even an update.zip but that takes a good bit of time, effort and knowledge from what I understand lol

OP
cowsquad

cowsquad

Reaction score
How long does it take to fully port a milestone rom to D1? Or is the lockscreen really the only big change?

Yeah, I will say that the new lockscreens are the only big thing. Regarding to port miui.us milestone to droid 1, it might take up two days, depending on the dev. Spare time.

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
looks good.........waiting for 6.17 to try them out