New Commercial for the Galaxy Note 2 Shows Off Useful Features

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;76aM96OUwlg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=76aM96OUwlg[/video]​

Samsung has a new commercial out for the Galaxy Note II. This one doesn't try to be flashy, sappy, cute or humorous. Instead, it simply shares a day in the life of a New York fashion designer, named Alexander Wang. It details the various ways in which his GNote2 improves his life, his work and his creativity. Sometimes, the most telling ads are simple and direct.

How many of our members have the GNote2 and love everything it helps them do in their day-to-day lives? Sound off in the forums how much you love yours!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Certainly a useful set of features for anyone who does design, planning, architecture, construction, etc. It was definitely things like this that first interested me in the Note II, though I still think I'll hold out and get the Xperia ZL. I can't lie though, I could definitely see lots of uses for the S Pen in engineering field. Those functions blow anything an iPhone can do out of the water.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not trying to bash it because I love the device... but it's funny how at :42 they show him using it as a phone for just a second, but they have it half covered up. Kind of like, "hey it's a phone, don't notice how much bigger it is than others though!" ;)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Not trying to bash it because I love the device... but it's funny how at :42 they show him using it as a phone for just a second, but they have it half covered up. Kind of like, "hey it's a phone, don't notice how much bigger it is than others though!" ;)

It didn't look so big in LeBron's hands. Maybe this phone isn't for mangirls! :p