1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Commando Yesterday, Having One Issue w/ BT

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by v65infla, Oct 13, 2011.

1. v65infla

v65infla New Member

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. Unrooted and updated with GB.

I have a BT headset mounted to my motorcycle helmet that I have previously had paired with my OG Droid. I can get the Commando to find it and pair but not connect. Only twice has it asked me for the code and rejected it both times. I know from previous experience I only need it to connect one time and then it will probably work from there on out. Does anyone know how I can force to ask me for the code or have any other suggestions?? I need to have the phone capability while I am riding my motorcycle for biz and family purposes.

Thank you.
  2. dsiddens

dsiddens New Member

I have the same issue when trying to pair my C771 with my laptop (ubuntu lucid 10.04). I'm wondering if this issue is related to tethering for $ lock by verizon?
Search tags for this page
bluetooth disconnects from casio phone
bluetooth pin on casio commando

casio commando bluetooth issues

casio commando bluetooth will pair but not connect

casio commando paired but not connected

casio commando phone pairing
casio g'zone commando bluetooth problems
how do i link my c771 to bluetooth
how to pair casio commando to bluetooth
i have a casio commando, it now asks for a password to conne
my casio commando will not connect to my bluetooth