1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Chick

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Snagem, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Snagem

Snagem New Member

Hello,
    Just got my Droid x 5 days ago and I'm super happy with it until 2 days ago.. Text messages started to only come in when I would make or receive a phone call at which point I would hear a series of beeps and realize I had 10 new txt all sent/received at the same minute, now this afternoon I lost 3g and 1x and have no connection unless hooked to my wifi... I'm in an extended network so I'm depending on another providers towers, but this was never an issue with my motorola droid....

Discouraged!
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: to the forum snagem! I'm sorry I can't help you because I don't own the X but here's a :bump: for ya! Good luck! :D
  3. hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom New Member

Should of kept the droid =D