new cell phone laws coming to cities near you

Reaction score
i dont know where to post this so here seems like a good place
i know some cities in ohios have new driving laws saying you cant drive and hold you phone (that one has been out for a while i know) but if you want to talk on the phone you have to be 18 and up and on a bluetooth i for one dont get y you have to be 18 or old but i do think this is a good idea. any thoughts?

Raven1r44

Reaction score
i know some cities in ohios have new driving laws saying you cant drive and hold you phone (that one has been out for a while i know) but if you want to talk on the phone you have to be 18 and up and on a bluetooth i for one dont get y you have to be 18 or old but i do think this is a good idea. any thoughts?

are you 18 or older yourself? im 25, and when I was 18, I would have agreed with you, but alot happens between 16 and 18, even more between 18-21, and even further, more than that between 21 and 25. an 18yr is just that much more aware of his/her surroundings with a year or two of driving experience behind them!

DROIDMASTER

Reaction score
They probably said 18 because its 2 years more experience than 16... but i think thats pretty stupid because some 16 year olds are more responsible then 18. If this were a debate i would say 18 year olds can get alcohol more easily than 16 year olds.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
More laws that they won't enforce.....

The only thing this will do is give lawyers ammo for court cases.

OP
paperdoll11789
Reaction score

are you 18 or older yourself? im 25, and when I was 18, I would have agreed with you, but alot happens between 16 and 18, even more between 18-21, and even further, more than that between 21 and 25. an 18yr is just that much more aware of his/her surroundings with a year or two of driving experience behind them!

yea im 20 but i totally agree with this new law i was just a little confused on this rule and or how they would be able to tell if your over or under 18 you know