New Bionic

Bionimoto

Reaction score
I think this forum will be great.
Must admit that the first few posts in the welcome area remind me of getting off the bus at basic training.
My Droid, (ultimate phone), interest starts way back when mobile phones just got small enough to fit in a shirt pocket.
But I do remember the 1st car phones wired under the dash. The only ringer option was to have it honk your car horn.
Products got better with time but I always thought something else was needed, just couldn't put my finger on it.
Text, email and web access was great all from a small box that made phone calls and took pictures too. The first Iphones, Blackberry's ... Awesome.
THEN Android, right out of Star Wars. All of the cool basics and any of the apps I wanted.
My OG Droid with the Google logo is still alive and was turned over to a good home.
Saw the first Bionic commercial and it just had to be, with the lap dock of course, now I can put all my fingers on it.

I am looking forward to reading the posts and having fun.
There is also the remote chance that I might even be able to help someone.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome to the board!

We're here to help and hopefully you can return the favor to others. Thanks for your service as well, cause of you guys we can live in peace:)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!! And thanks for the great intro post. It is always nice to meet a new droid-head :)