Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Because of the Labor Day holiday weekend here in the USA, news has been slow... but we have a little something to tide you over courtesy of Android Headlines...

new-bionic-video-shows-off-retail-box-with-short-hands-on_iofnn_0.png

It's almost time!
smile.png

[video=youtube;x3p9DOIQ00o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3p9DOIQ00o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

New Bionic Video Shows off Retail Box with Short Hands On | Android Headlines

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamba94

Reaction score
I realize you can't make a complete judgement based on the video. However the screen looks really good in my opinion! Hopefully it will be.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Jeeze dude nice camera work! A chip amped up on sugar could do better.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
How is it my TWO YEAR OLD Droid is running a newer version of Android than the latest and greatest does right out of the box?

Oh Yea... Thanks Cyanogen and the great developer community we have out there!

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waiting for you somewhere in the near future...

Didn't they say that about the Bionic 10 months ago? :tongue: I kid I kid. But honestly, who knows when the Vigor is going to come out. Verizon releasing another superphone just a month after the Bionic seems very unlikely.

warped1987

Reaction score
LOL, yeah, why is it every time some leaked photos or video comes out the quality is terrible or the person shooting the video is high?

I just dont get it.

Darksthour

Reaction score
Honestly I can say I'm really glad they pushed back the release date on this phone. I can remember everyone *****ing about how the bionic around February was an inferior device with nothing new to specs. Now look at it. The best 4g phone Verizon offers right after Google bought Motorola and Samsung not offering a Galaxy SII on the fastest network. I always think I should have waited for it and not get a Droid 3 but with a full keyboard and no LTE in Buffalo NY anytime soon the D3 made more sense. I will say anyone who does get this phone shouldn't ever ***** about it being loaded down with bloat because it's Verizon that preloads it with that crap and root is available (without an SBF so be forewarned).