New Bionic Specs?

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
the changing between screens zooms in and out like sense. the camera was quick and the lock sceen looked like you could add more to it. i didnt bother to get into the about phone screen or even the settings i was more exicted to finally be able to play with an unreleased device that i ended up not even investigating as much as i wanted lol it was the d3 btw and the rep said the software still wasnt done but it felt good for the 3 minutes i played with it.
Cool.When they release this phone,its gonna b a sweet phone that i think alot of us r gonna b happy with 4 20mths:icon_ banana:

therock

Reaction score
IMO-I dont think its gonna b as thick as the org bionic,cos the batt is not the same 1 that was n the org bionic.They couldnt get that 1930mh batt n the new bionic.

Sure they can. Lipo batteries are like wrapped foil. They can compensate for thickness with length & width.

Improved form factor = 4.5 screen? :icon_eek:

mike02vr6

Reaction score
IMO-I dont think its gonna b as thick as the org bionic,cos the batt is not the same 1 that was n the org bionic.They couldnt get that 1930mh batt n the new bionic.
Sure they can. Lipo batteries are like wrapped foil. They can compensate for thickness with length & width.

I wish I could.....

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if this device truly does have a 4.5" screen, then I'm sure they could have fit a larger battery in. mike.....some people like the smaller devices too....

mike02vr6

Reaction score
hahaha thanks Ark that makes me feel much better now.dancedroid

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I agree with you and Sam on that one, he was a great man! Loved him

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well im sure ill be buying a bigger batt,since this will be my first 4g-touchscreen phone,ill be on it often with unlimited data.:icon_ banana:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Well im sure ill be buying a bigger batt,since this will be my first 4g-touchscreen phone,ill be on it often with unlimited data.:icon_ banana:

I wouldn't get too excited about that unlimited data unless you've already locked it in with a recent contract. The rumors about tiered data on Verizon have been around for awhile, and to date it hasn't surfaced, but a lot of folks in the know seem to agree the release of the Bionic and the new iPhone around the same time period might be what Verizon is aiming for in order to start it.

Then again, they may not. It would be nice if they didn't, but it doesn't seem too likely that it will last much longer. That's especially the case as LTE is deployed to more and more areas.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't get too excited about that unlimited data unless you've already locked it in with a recent contract. The rumors about tiered data on Verizon have been around for awhile, and to date it hasn't surfaced, but a lot of folks in the know seem to agree the release of the Bionic and the new iPhone around the same time period might be what Verizon is aiming for in order to start it.

Then again, they may not. It would be nice if they didn't, but it doesn't seem too likely that it will last much longer. That's especially the case as LTE is deployed to more and more areas.
Yes,it would be nice-but i really do think its not going to end until after the bionic.Ive got friends at the church prayin.Lol!!