New Battery

Fizban22

Reaction score
alright so i just took my X into verizon store and they gave me a new battery. how should i go about "training" it or whatever to know its low and high points?

as of now, the plan is to let it die competly, charge (with the phone off) until it gets to 100 then turn it on and have it charge for another hour or 2, let it die, charge, let it die, charge (a total of three cycles).

you think this will be good enough? or should i do it differently?

FireDroid

Reaction score
I have never done this with any of mine. I walk in the store, they install battery and do what they do then I go home and plug it in while I use and set it up. With the D1 I walked out of the store and ran GPS right away as I was leaving on a trip. It ran off a charger.

I am getting pretty good battery life out of it, I take it off charger at 5 am and will throw it back on arounf 10 pm with about 20% left with a whole lotta use.

Hope it works out.

biggerd

Reaction score
there is a few post about this and everyone says that there is not need to let it die then charge. they say just use it

Garandhero

Reaction score
I have never done this with any of mine. I walk in the store, they install battery and do what they do then I go home and plug it in while I use and set it up. With the D1 I walked out of the store and ran GPS right away as I was leaving on a trip. It ran off a charger.

I am getting pretty good battery life out of it, I take it off charger at 5 am and will throw it back on arounf 10 pm with about 20% left with a whole lotta use.

Hope it works out.

This is bull****, theres no way your running your X 17 hours with a "whole lot of use" and no interem charge... phone must get a little use, and is screen off in your pocket mostly... or your FOS.

FireDroid

Reaction score

Hope it works out.

This is bull****, theres no way your running your X 17 hours with a "whole lot of use" and no interem charge... phone must get a little use, and is screen off in your pocket mostly... or your FOS.

FU, I know what I do, that is how it goes down for me! I am using the phone all day long doing various things. The one exception is games, may play while on the crapper but not for hours! I have calls,texts, emails, some youtube watching and checking facebook!

You dont know me or what I do so FO, your the one FOS CB!!!! ,!,

Garandhero

Reaction score

Hope it works out.

FU, I know what I do, that is how it goes down for me! I am using the phone all day long doing various things. The one exception is games, may play while on the crapper but not for hours! I have calls,texts, emails, some youtube watching and checking facebook!

You dont know me or what I do so FO, your the one FOS CB!!!! ,!,

O.K. kiddo good on ya.

FireDroid

Reaction score
Not hot until I was called out like I was, had they approached it from a different angle they would have received a different response.

Plus there is a heat wave on the eastcoast and the natives are restless!!

rodr2257

Reaction score
very true about the east coast thing... it's really hot over here! kinda makes us all nuts sometimes... dancedroid

OP
F

Fizban22

Reaction score
haha yeah im in south florida, right now anything below 95 would feel like winter!