New baseband too??

projektorboy

Reaction score
I did the Baseband Update from the OP of this thread. Installed w/Clockwork recovery successfully. I rebooted and did the *228 activation. Had 3G for about an hour or two and then I couldn't get any network connectivity whatsoever.

A battery pull didn't work, a reboot didn't work, a *228 - Press 1 didn't work, and a *228 - Press 2 didn't work.

So I used ClockworkMod to reset file permissions, and then I reinstalled the Baseband update. Then I did *228 - Press 1 and I'm back up and running. We'll see what happens now.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just installed. Everything went through fine. No noticeable signal or speed difference as of yet..

kamisan

Reaction score
Backing up to older baseband

I have the newest one applied. No issues, just feel like my 3G was stronger on the last one. Can someone tell me if I'm able to go back to the 1st leaked baseband? I have a feeling it's not as easy as just flashing that file, but here's to hoping!

I went from .43.01P to .41.00R and it worked fine. I also seem to have more areas that work than before, download speeds I dont know, but coverage seems better.