1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New around here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Wiloid, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Wiloid

Wiloid New Member

Hello to everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Droid owner since it came out and I've gotta say, I loved it before rooting, and I love it even more now. I've gone from Bugless Beast to Ultimate Droid and of course my favorite is the latter. I'm still green to all the rooting or for that matter hacking a phone or anything but I'm trying to learn more. Hope to have I nice experience on here but it seems like I will after reading well most people get along. I'm enjoying UD 6.5.2 at 1.1ghz and love it, can't wait for UD 7.0, much love Black Droid, you will be getting a gift as soon as I get paid. :)
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Wiloid, welcome to DF and thanks for introducing yourself. Blackdroid does have an excellent ROM. Hope to see you posting in here. Lots of people are interested in how to root and now you're one of the experts on the topic!
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Wiloid

Great to have you here.

Enjoy your stay
  4. Wiloid

Wiloid New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome

Just wanna say thanks for the warm reception and hope to have an enjoyable experience here. :)
  5. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, Wiloid! Heck, you're an old pro already if you're rooted and changing ROMS. Just jump on in, everybody is here to help and learn. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:icon_ banana: