New around here

Wiloid

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Droid owner since it came out and I've gotta say, I loved it before rooting, and I love it even more now. I've gone from Bugless Beast to Ultimate Droid and of course my favorite is the latter. I'm still green to all the rooting or for that matter hacking a phone or anything but I'm trying to learn more. Hope to have I nice experience on here but it seems like I will after reading well most people get along. I'm enjoying UD 6.5.2 at 1.1ghz and love it, can't wait for UD 7.0, much love Black Droid, you will be getting a gift as soon as I get paid. :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wiloid, welcome to DF and thanks for introducing yourself. Blackdroid does have an excellent ROM. Hope to see you posting in here. Lots of people are interested in how to root and now you're one of the experts on the topic!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums Wiloid

Great to have you here.

Enjoy your stay

OP
Wiloid

Wiloid

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome

Just wanna say thanks for the warm reception and hope to have an enjoyable experience here. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just wanna say thanks for the warm reception and hope to have an enjoyable experience here. :)
Welcome, Wiloid! Heck, you're an old pro already if you're rooted and changing ROMS. Just jump on in, everybody is here to help and learn. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:icon_ banana: