OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
this may be a dumb question, but what can we do with AIR, I don't believe I've ever run across any AIR enabled sites.

ATM we cant do anything with air...but ...erm...well INSTALLATION WORKS :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

^1

no update yet on teh launcher

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Off topic @ Tigger,

Hey man...your sign has said 300 euro for the wedding in June for like two months...Either no one likes you and they don't want to give you money...or your paddin your bank account bro!!! which one??? roflmoa!!

Stop babblin and donate some money !!!

xD

WEll, the 300 short gotta be made by me with a 2nd job i guess!

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
So basically Air is a program that we can successfully install but has ZERO purpose??? Kinda like Silverlight and whatever Steve Jobs is cooking up over at Assple.

funkdoctor

Reaction score
So basically Air is a program that we can successfully install but has ZERO purpose??? Kinda like Silverlight and whatever Steve Jobs is cooking up over at Assple.

If you have Adobe Flash CS4 or CS5 you can publish a Flash/Air application right to your Droid. I made my first one today, but until 2.2 I don't think we will be able to publish them to the market.

natty_lite

Reaction score
Has anyone actually installed the chrome to phone app? Whenever I choose to install with Astro, it just shows up blank

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure AIR is a system that allows web-app type stuff to be run offline in the form of a program or app. I could be 100% wrong though LOL