New apps are new and I do not recognize them

cbhiggins

Reaction score
I am not very familiar with computers or phones...I know that I recently downloaded some calendars from the google play store and now I have several apps under the "ALL" section that give themselves all of my permissions..here are a list of some of them

com.motorola.hiddenmenu
com/motorola.atcmd.plugin.vzw

adservice
analyticsviewer
cardock
certificate installer
certificate manager
chargeonlymode
cool down mode
data manager 2.3.6
dinasystemservice
facebook authenicator
flickr authenticator
FOTA

These were not here before.....AND THEY HAVE EVERY PERMISSION POSSIBLE..

I saw a recent post where is says to run Lookout...I did that..no issues and then I looked into my Device Administrators and there is only Admin Notifier and Now Lookout

Can anyone let me know if I am just being paranoid

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I can assure you those apps have been on your phone since day one. You might no have seen them before but they were there, those are all stock Android APKs.

OP
cbhiggins

cbhiggins

Reaction score
Thanks

I can assure you those apps have been on your phone since day one. You might no have seen them before but they were there, those are all stock Android APKs.

Great. It's nice to know that I can visit a site like this and have my question answered for fast. Thanks and have a great Sunday.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Great. It's nice to know that I can visit a site like this and have my question answered for fast. Thanks and have a great Sunday.

No problem, glad to help and also glad your phone is not infested with rogue APPs. :)