New Apple Patent is Proof Positive that the USPTO Does Not Know What They Are Doing

Tillmorn

Reaction score
You know, all this patent bull**** makes me want to do nothing more than apply to Law school so that perhaps, one day, I can have an actual say so in all of this. And then proceed to smack Apple's lawyers in the face with a 9 iron until they see reason...:dry:

devils3023

Reaction score
Tillmorn said:
You know, all this patent bull**** makes me want to do nothing more than apply to Law school so that perhaps, one day, I can have an actual say so in all of this. And then proceed to smack Apple's lawyers in the face with a 9 iron until they see reason...:dry:

That is my plan exactly! I start law school next month ;). Hopefully in 3 years I can land a job as a corporate lawyer for Samsung.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Patent law, to me, sounds mostly equivalent to watching paint dry. Just a notch above real estate, which that's mostly reading/writing/researching boiler plate (good for someone detail oriented, but maybe not as creative or "smart").

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
You have to remember just because the patent office gives them a patent it by no means is a court proven patent

Unfortunately, both the lawyers AND patent office people have a vested interest AGAINST reform. There would be a good number of people out-of-work if the system was rational and efficient.

_33

Reaction score
My home is officially Apple free, forever. The one iPod touch we had I gave to some kid down the street. With all the choices Android offers, why would I choose to lock myself into their ecosystem and limit myself to the way they think things should be done?

They're also some real punks with the patent crap.