New App UPDATE Alert: My Verizon

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
This app just went from a completely no-effort attempt to a great, fancy looking app from Verizon. Really, I suppose it does the same thing but it looks, oh-so-much better. Great way to see how many texts/minutes you have in 10 seconds or less.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This app just went from a completely no-effort attempt to a great, fancy looking app from Verizon. Really, I suppose it does the same thing but it looks, oh-so-much better. Great way to see how many texts/minutes you have in 10 seconds or less.

Thanks for the tip. It was one of the apps I forgot to reinstall.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks. It looks pretty good, too. Interesting, I had it before and it didn't show up under Downloads as having an update, whereas VVM (which I don't use) does.

bastosero

Reaction score
There seems to be a major problem with the update. I cannot login. Where it asks for the password, it seems like you can only input up to 10 characters of your password. I have a password that's longer than 10 characters. I hope they update it again to fix that.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads, I too also forgot to reinstall it. Though...Not sure I need it since I don't really make too many phone calls and I have unlimited text messages :icon_eek:

bastosero

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem when you have a password that's longer than 10 characters?