1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New app - Score Counter

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by larzzz123, Jan 9, 2013.

1. larzzz123

larzzz123 New Member

Hi all,

I'd like some feedback on my first app.
    It's a score counter, which you can use to keep track of scores for any (offline) game, like card games etc...
    I tried to keep it as simple as possible graphics wise. All graphics should be ok for all phones, on tablets it should look "ok", but i'm planning on making a different layout for tablets!
    Android 2.2 or up only!

You can find the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.mobileevolution.scorecounter

Features:
    Up to 25 players
    Timer included

Not included (yet):
    Multi-language
    New layout for tablets
    Option to remove the adds

If you have any ideas for improvements, or find any bugs, please let me know.
    When finding any bugs, please also tell me which kind of phone you're using (type, screensize, screen density, android version), and how I can replicate the issue.
    If it's a layout issue, please also show me a screenshot.
    Also feel free to rate the app on the google play store, but please when voting negative, give me some constructive criticism and no flames.

Thanks all,

Grts,
    Larz