1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New app releases?

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by J R, Jan 31, 2010.

1. J R

J R New Member

Trying to find a good source to find out about new and upcoming app releases....I hope this is the one. Waiting for Market suggests app to tell you or the application homepage seems to make a person the last to know. Anyone know if there is a future release schedule of goodies coming? Seems like I stumbled on IHEART RADIO at Christmas.

Article I read before said ESPN RADIO and TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES were coiming ( maybe in February) but find no exact dates.
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

3. J R

J R New Member

Thanks--
    Androlib is an excellent one. I cant get the new Verizon Application for new apps on my ERIS and still wish there was a better future releases list.
  4. parakayjay

parakayjay New Member

Thank you.
  5. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Premium Member

I would imagine that it's hard for one place/site to gather a comprehensive list of new apps that are out and/or coming out soon, since devs are pretty much free to add apps whenever they feel like it, but I agree that it'd be great to have such a thing, especially if you could get reviews from beta testers before the app even comes out.
Search tags for this page

new release movies on droid