New App: DroidGestures

droidweb

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to do this, but if not, I'm sure someone will point me in the right direction.

I've just finished developing an application called DroidGestures. It takes the ease and convenience of gestures (think like the ones you use in your browser) and allows you to execute them anywhere in the Android operating system. For more detail check out my introductory post about the program Introducing DroidGestures | DroidGestures Development Blog (includes video of the program in action)

Currently the application is in Beta. I have free and full versions in the Android market, and am eagerly awaiting community feedback so I can add more features / perfect the program before its full 1.0 release.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks like a nice app. i'll give it a whirl.

(also, noticed that graffiti for android was released today. how does it compare to your app??)

OP
D

droidweb

Reaction score
looks like a nice app. i'll give it a whirl.

(also, noticed that graffiti for android was released today. how does it compare to your app??)

Let me know what you think of it. I'm looking for constructive feedback to incorporate some new stuff before I release v. 1.0.

To answer your question about graffiti, that app is for text input via shorthand gestures. My app is for managing system settings / launching apps via gestures.