NEW APP "Device Information" A Must Have Utility For Every Modder!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hy--8UfxBbnX_X6VsaATLjMO1fJAJvT3Yat_To1s5GDmjqEye75ZFfT1FSpv3n10yfA=h230
TIZsOiQb5VcW6wHc7AZ98uZCIuHLv4ThW0u1T1bvg4Q6szZV0tiJ-lZZaBYj4yxnGw=h230
wlX-8D-Bw5T5p7sNzHKGCuNCcigylfrzd-zBGuEwIk5P8MEn6H4o5CIWa1BjMNrYWA=h230
9xqxKMQ9dPpU5q3w9aABg-Z6PlaQJLdex4vrfY1YgjBbKRXKishUn8vWZ8Nn0NDt8F5S=h230

P3Droid has released his new Device Information App which allows you to quickly and easily access all kinds of pertinent information about your phone. I had the privilege of testing this app long before its release and have to say that it is even more accurate than some other apps that offer some of the same information. For instance Root Checker told me that my RAZR HD running Jelly Bean was rooted. It was obviously not rooted and Device Info knew that. Also it is nice to be able to pull up information on your Radio, Baseband, Build Version, and Software versions as some mods require you to be running a certain version. This app allows you to verify what software you are running without having to go into settings and check "about phone". The app also gives accurate information on Storage space! This app is an overall great utility that every Modder should have. Did i mention it is free!

Via PlayStore

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Looks interesting, but hmmm...for some reason my rooted D3 is listed as "not compatible." Maybe requires ICS? :(

-Matt

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I saw this on XDA yesterday and installed it. I need to check it out on a non rooted device first, but if there is only one thing useful the app shows you, its the device name. Like the AT&T S3's name is d2att. I have issues finding the name at times when downloading certain ROMs for friends/families phones. Took me forever to find out my Nexus 7's name was grouper. That one field makes this app very useful.