New Android Icon Pack in the Works and We'd like to hear your suggestions!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
android-dot-net-avatarpack2.jpg

Some of you may be familiar with our Android Icon pack over at our sister site Android.net and some of you might not. Well it's about that time we make our 4th pack only this time, we're bringing them over here to Droid Forums for you to use so we would like to get your suggestions! We want to hear what you'd like to see! More Star Wars characters? Other cartoon characters? Anything you can think of, sound off in the comments and let us know! This next icon pack will be 100% designed with the ideas from DroidForums.net members, so keep them coming!

Preview and download our previous icon packs: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ad...d-like-hear-your-suggestions.html#post2078840

Last edited by a moderator:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
J

JohnDroid

I love it when we get a new icon pack designed. Looking forard to everyone's suggestions!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well my kids are gettin' older, and my wife is tired of the red dress... and honestly I never wear a suit, sooooo...

:tongue:

Escobar

Reaction score
Please do Heath Ledger as the Joker. That would make my year. Or rick ross. The joker would be fantastic though, you guys do quality work.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
+1 for Bruce Lee but this is also the year of the Avengers - Captain America with the shield and the incredible hulk droid :)...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah I will always vote for more Marvel or DC characters, can never get enough of those.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
+1 for Bruce Lee but this is also the year of the Avengers - Captain America with the shield and the incredible hulk droid :)...

+1 on the Hulk Droid! Seems like a lot could be done with that one considering they're already both green.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Great suggestions so far. Keep 'em coming guys n gals! :cool-b:

Trip3601211

Reaction score
How do you apply these? And what are these exactly? lol...sorry if this has been explained already, I would just like a clean install. Thanks in advance.

Sent from My Rooted DROID X2/MB870 Running CM7