1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New and with a problem

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Miket, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Miket

Miket New Member

New to the forum: Trying to elimate a program from one of my home pages (weather) and it come up "Sorry! The app HTC Sense - blah, blah, please try agan later". Force close. How do I fix that?
  2. Smuuth

Smuuth New Member

It sounds like you may have installed an app that does not work on the Droid.

If that is the case, you can go into settings >> applications and click on the application there, then click on uninstall.
  3. Miket

Miket New Member

It came with it and I like it, the way you can flip through different cities, etc. If I uninstall it, is there another great weather app?
  4. Smuuth

Smuuth New Member

1. What phone do you have?
    2. What do you mean by "elimate a program from one of my home pages?"
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  5. Miket

Miket New Member

Thanks. I have the htc eris droid. It has 7 home screens. On the main page, I have the weather, then scroll left and had it on there and I want to get rid of it.
  6. Smuuth

Smuuth New Member

I don't know about the Eris, but with the Moto Droid, you just touch & hold the icon until the bottom tab displays a trash can, then you drag the icon down to the trash. When it turns red, let go.