New and Too Excited!

FergatROn

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just ordered my Droid last night. I got an email from Verizon that it's been shipped (today). I'm unnaturally excited. :icon_ banana: So; I'm trying to learn as much as I can before it comes.

• Does it ship fully charged?
  • Do I get a SIM card from Verizon?
  • Is the activation easy?
  • What are the first apps I should get from the market?
  • Can I keep it together!? :icon_eek:
I know, I sound like a little girl! I haven't been this excited about something in quite some time. :lifting:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Hi All,

I just ordered my Droid last night. I got an email from Verizon that it's been shipped (today). I'm unnaturally excited. :icon_ banana: So; I'm trying to learn as much as I can before it comes.

I know, I sound like a little girl! I haven't been this excited about something in quite some time. :lifting:

Welcome...

No
No, Not needed
Yes, 5mins
Too many to list
Maybe?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi All,

Welcome, FergatROn! You think you're excited NOW??? Just wait until you have that Droid in your hot little hands! I guarantee you will not be able to put it down. Get ahead of the curve and start reading now. You'll be amazed what you can teach yourself just from the posts on this forum. Have fun! (And welcome to your newest obsession!)

OP
FergatROn

FergatROn

Reaction score
It came yesterday... and crudely enough, so did I :icon_eek:. After putting the kids to bed, I haven't stopped touching this thing. I'm one happy camper. I'm looking for the right apps though - that's the tough part. Does anyone have a suggestion on an app I can use for TASKS? Also; for video. I've been doing audio versions of podcasts for years. NOW I can actually subscribe to vidcasts, but I don't know how to play video yet. :heart: