New and need PDF help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Kelticcrs, May 9, 2010.

1. Kelticcrs

Kelticcrs New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello All, new to Droid, 55 yrs old, so the first phone I remember was as big as an anchor and always black as night. Not much of a social networker, have a FB account to keep in touch with family. Own a business that I could really use Internet access and being able to download PDF files off my hotmail account, but I can’t and I may have to switch to a Blackberry; please can anyone save my new Droid obsession.
    Thank you,
    Kelt

2. Howsthisthingwork

Ratings:
    +0
    Go to the Market and get DOCS 2 GO (full paid version). It has an Adobe PDF reader. I use my Droid for work also and often receive PDF files within emails. The DOCS 2 GO lets you view them, but not manipulate or resend them.

3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Just don't buy it for full price. ($29.99 I think). It goes on sale every couple of weeks for $9.99 and on Cinco de Mayo it was $5.55, so just keep an eye on it and jump when they lower the price.

4. mikeyd08

mikeyd08 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Download Astro file manager FREE from the market. PDF viewer is included, and lets you find the pdf files on your SD card. I used it to create a folder called PDF and keep all mine in there. Also lets you create a shortcut on your home screen. Have a PDF you read often? Have a link to it right on your home screen.

5. Kelticcrs

Kelticcrs New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help, still having problems with my hotmail account, but can now get pdf files on gmail account.
    Kelt

Search tags for this page

droid razr downloaded where stored pdf

how to store pdf on droid x

where does droid save its internet pdf downloads

where does droid store pdf files

where to store pdf on droid razr