new and latest update.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by rnjschmidt, Sep 14, 2011.

1. rnjschmidt

rnjschmidt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    :D good morning. I am new to this forum so bare with me. I just downloaded this latest DROID update my phone kept bothering me about. I not hat the home screen and alot of the settings. How do I change it back to the way it was??? I have the little icons on the bottom of my page that I don't want and can't put in the trash. Will it hurt my phone to get rid of this update and how do I do it. Please send me an email. if id have know it was going to change all this id have said forget it. thanks for all your help.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +20
    welcome to the forum. ive edited ur post to remove ur email, we dont want to advertise that. there is a way to go back to froyo but its not as easy as it may seems and i am assuming u never did root? moving ur apps to the trash can doesnt uninstall it so it shouldnt hurt ur phone. is it the new design/features u dont like? or is it really giving u problems

3. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us and feel free to ask any questions. Great place here and friendly place to learn. You also got a great member helping you out above

4. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +206
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find answers here to help you get your phone to how you want it! dancedroid