New and feeling overwhelmed

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by zeepiegirl, Dec 3, 2010.

1. zeepiegirl

zeepiegirl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a new Droid X user and am overwhelmed by the capabilities of this phone. I sit and look at it not knowing what to do next. I am hoping I can learn more from the peeps in this forum to gain some comfort with my new phone and have fun with it.

2. LtKen

LtKen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah, it can be overwhelming. Take it slow, dont get frustrated, and read as much as you can.

Have fun -- We're here to help.

3. UltraDroid

UltraDroid DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +157
    Welcome to the forum!:welcome: You'll find that this is a fun place to hang out and it's full of really helpful people. You may want to spend some time in the special Droid X area - Droid X Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - where they deal directly with Droid X related issues.

If you have more questions (and you will), don't hesitate to ask for help. We were all new once, and people helping other people is what the forum is all about. Pay particular attention to people's signatures, as many people have helpful links located there.

-Mike

4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Welcome! I understand how you feel. Check out the entire X section by clicking the Forum link above. You will find a lot of very helpful information about the X in the different sections. Enjoy you stray.

Mike

5. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +35
    Welcome to DroidForums!! Don't worry, this community will blow your mind with how much they know, trust me! We're here with you every step of the way! It's also unlikely (and obvious) that you'll get help from just one member. Just look at how many have commented on your first thread! :)

DroidForums junkie!

6. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +92
    Welcome - we love to teach and learn, so join in on the discussion and feel free to ask questions

7. rlfitz

rlfitz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    welcome to your new addiction...