New and curious

debs

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Deb, I ordered a new Droid Incredible last week. Does anyone know it there is a manual online for it? Also, a friend has a cheap phone that will say the name of the caller instead of ringing. Is that something the DI can do? Thanks for the help!!!!!!!:heart:

Diordna

Reaction score
:welcome: !!

Well the phone comes with a manual type thing and when you turn it on for the first time it'll help you out too. you can also look at youtube videos about it, reviews and stuff people show you a lot of different things.

And there is an app called "Drive safely" which says the name of the person. It also reads the persons texts to you, in which your friends phone probably doesn't ;)

OP
D

debs

Reaction score
Thanks!!!

I will definately check out utube. The Drive Safely app sounds like what I am looking for. Thanks for the help. I'm sure I will need more when I get my phone.:heart:

:welcome: !!

Well the phone comes with a manual type thing and when you turn it on for the first time it'll help you out too. you can also look at youtube videos about it, reviews and stuff people show you a lot of different things.

And there is an app called "Drive safely" which says the name of the person. It also reads the persons texts to you, in which your friends phone probably doesn't ;)