1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New and confused

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jocahontas, Sep 1, 2010.

1. jocahontas

jocahontas New Member

Hi all, just got my Droid X last week and LOVE it! I think I have a basic question that I cannot find on the forum.

How can I find what apps are running and switch between them (or can I?)?

For instance I have quite a few music apps. If I have Pandora running and go to another task, and I want to skip to the next song, do I have to go to the original app icon (pandora) and tap it? I sometimes don't remember which radio app I am playing. There has to be a menu of apps that you are using so you can switch back and forth, no?

I am not talking about app killer here, just apps that you are using to switch between.

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong board to post a question.
  2. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Super Moderator

Welcome jocahontas....i'm moving this to the Droid X forum.
  3. DroidX101

DroidX101 New Member

If you press and hold the home key you can switch between apps. Hope this is what your talking about.
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

You can also pull down the notification bar - if a music app is still running, you can access thru here as well...