New and confused

jocahontas

Reaction score
Hi all, just got my Droid X last week and LOVE it! I think I have a basic question that I cannot find on the forum.

How can I find what apps are running and switch between them (or can I?)?

For instance I have quite a few music apps. If I have Pandora running and go to another task, and I want to skip to the next song, do I have to go to the original app icon (pandora) and tap it? I sometimes don't remember which radio app I am playing. There has to be a menu of apps that you are using so you can switch back and forth, no?

I am not talking about app killer here, just apps that you are using to switch between.

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong board to post a question.

DroidX101

Reaction score
Hi all, just got my Droid X last week and LOVE it! I think I have a basic question that I cannot find on the forum.

How can I find what apps are running and switch between them (or can I?)?

For instance I have quite a few music apps. If I have Pandora running and go to another task, and I want to skip to the next song, do I have to go to the original app icon (pandora) and tap it? I sometimes don't remember which radio app I am playing. There has to be a menu of apps that you are using so you can switch back and forth, no?

I am not talking about app killer here, just apps that you are using to switch between.

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong board to post a question.

If you press and hold the home key you can switch between apps. Hope this is what your talking about.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
You can also pull down the notification bar - if a music app is still running, you can access thru here as well...