1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New account

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by germanmarky, Jan 10, 2011.

1. germanmarky

germanmarky New Member

Hello fellow Droid hackers!

I have had a Droid X since September 2010, and have been using this site for pretty much all Droid related hacks/unauthorized ROMS/etc.

I have also worked on a couple of tablets (Cruz Reader, Nextbook) and another smartphone, the Droid 2.

In the course of working on my Droid X, I have went from beginners rooting, all the way to only having the bootloader available due to nearly bricking and being able to recover it.

Basically, I would like to thank the moderators of this great and epic site for all of my Droid information, as no matter what else I find out there, I still seem to come back to this one!
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

hello...great job on experimenting

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global