New$40 Moto X from Costco

bill77056

Reaction score
Today, Costco is offering online the Moto X for $40; OS is v 4.2.2 according to the listed specs.

Has anyone recently bought a Moto X with v 4.2 and then been auto upgraded to 4.4?

TIA...Bill

OP
B

bill77056

Reaction score
All, thanks for the prompt response! Placing order now.

Crazy pricing...Amazon has the Moto X for $0.01 Prime. Not positive about the activation on VZW but believe $35 required from all retailers. Will be hard to beat $0.01.

Snoking

Reaction score
All, thanks for the prompt response! Placing order now.

Crazy pricing...Amazon has the Moto X for $0.01 Prime. Not positive about the activation on VZW but believe $35 required from all retailers. Will be hard to beat $0.01.

The one cent deal is for a new line. It is 50 for a upgrade. Chris

OP
B

bill77056

Reaction score
Missed the "new" line requirement. Entered info as upgrade. Oh well, I have found Amazon trustworthy--let us see. After order placed, advised that VZW would need to approve before it was accepted.

Snoking

Reaction score
Missed the "new" line requirement. Entered info as upgrade. Oh well, I have found Amazon trustworthy--let us see. After order placed, advised that VZW would need to approve before it was accepted.

I stepped right thru to screens and it was approved in 30 sec. Got the phone in a couple days. Chris

OP
B

bill77056

Reaction score
Carrier Status: Pending Approval

Verizon Wireless is currently reviewing your service application. This process may take more than 24 hours and could delay the shipment of your order.

I was not so fortunate...

Snoking

Reaction score
Carrier Status: Pending Approval

Verizon Wireless is currently reviewing your service application. This process may take more than 24 hours and could delay the shipment of your order.

I was not so fortunate...

Were you listed as eligible for a upgrade? Chris