New 2 forum from Northern CA 7 days w/new droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by tc8315, Nov 14, 2009.

1. tc8315

tc8315 New Member

Hello all glad to have found this wonderful site :icon_ banana:eek:n how to use this cumbersome at this point phone. It is a great phone:clap:, very touchy, I wish my sms and mms was combined with my email like I had with my Blackberry Storm :byeBB:but maybe in time it will be my dream phone:heart:.
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome:

Heya,

i am always fishing for compliments and YOU did very well on that :D
    I got you some extra plus-points on my personal rating system :D :D

Glad you are here and glad you like it.
    Now sit tight, relax and grab your favourite threads,discussions or social-groups!

Greetz
    Tigger
  3. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:byestorm: !!! Welcome "tc8315" to DroidForums !!! :byestorm:​

:icon_ banana: Yes it is a Great Phone/PDA/Plus so much more. :icon_ banana:
    I can tell you from my prospective, the only thing I miss from my Storm is Supercast, Aside from that, I am not looking back at all. My Storm is going to look very nice as a NightStand Clock/mp3 player for the rest of it's operational lifetime. :icon_ devil:

Hopefully, all your issues you have now, will be solved soon. But for a device just coming out of the gate, it is off and running !!! And way ahead of the pack !!

Great to have you here @ DroidFroums !!! WE hope you enjoy this place as much as we do !!!!
  4. DroidHoff

DroidHoff New Member

Welcome! I to came from a BB Storm:byestorm: sold it on eBay before the Storm 2 came out whhhhheeeewwwww and sorry to the new owner. I also miss supercast and am not quite sure why we dont have an app for that. But as for everything else sweeeeeeeet!!!

DroidHoff
  5. sir

sir New Member

welcome to the forums!