New 2 forum from Northern CA 7 days w/new droid

tc8315

Reaction score
Hello all glad to have found this wonderful site :icon_ banana:eek:n how to use this cumbersome at this point phone. It is a great phone:clap:, very touchy, I wish my sms and mms was combined with my email like I had with my Blackberry Storm :byeBB:but maybe in time it will be my dream phone:heart:.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
:welcome:

Heya,

i am always fishing for compliments and YOU did very well on that :D
I got you some extra plus-points on my personal rating system :D :D

Glad you are here and glad you like it.
Now sit tight, relax and grab your favourite threads,discussions or social-groups!

Greetz
Tigger

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hello all glad to have found this wonderful site :icon_ banana:eek:n how to use this cumbersome at this point phone. It is a great phone:clap:, very touchy, I wish my sms and mms was combined with my email like I had with my Blackberry Storm :byeBB:but maybe in time it will be my dream phone:heart:.

:byestorm: !!! Welcome "tc8315" to DroidForums !!! :byestorm:​
:icon_ banana: Yes it is a Great Phone/PDA/Plus so much more. :icon_ banana:
I can tell you from my prospective, the only thing I miss from my Storm is Supercast, Aside from that, I am not looking back at all. My Storm is going to look very nice as a NightStand Clock/mp3 player for the rest of it's operational lifetime. :icon_ devil:

Hopefully, all your issues you have now, will be solved soon. But for a device just coming out of the gate, it is off and running !!! And way ahead of the pack !!

Great to have you here @ DroidFroums !!! WE hope you enjoy this place as much as we do !!!!

DroidHoff

Reaction score
Welcome! I to came from a BB Storm:byestorm: sold it on eBay before the Storm 2 came out whhhhheeeewwwww and sorry to the new owner. I also miss supercast and am not quite sure why we dont have an app for that. But as for everything else sweeeeeeeet!!!

DroidHoff