Never Ever Take Hash Browns Away From A Philadelphian

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I hear you, Dezy...but then there's this thing called self-preservation. These...I'll loosely call them "women", especially the "larger" of the two, were on a tyrade, and in the case of the larger one the inertia of such a large mass has great potential to do damage. So if someone else were to get involved it could have gotten even much worse, both for the man who was being beaten, or for the person or persons who might step in to help.
So what if a McDonald's employee was to grab a hash brown and throw it as a distract.......never mind.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Low blood sugar can be a real beotch......

sent from my sexy Note 4

Reactions: cr6

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Was this guy there too?

breakfast1.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yeah, she got away with assaulting an elderly man. Kind of sad no one stepped in and took her down until police got there.

on the move..

I hear you, Dezy...but then there's this thing called self-preservation. These...I'll loosely call them "women", especially the "larger" of the two, were on a tyrade, and in the case of the larger one the inertia of such a large mass has great potential to do damage. So if someone else were to get involved it could have gotten even much worse, both for the man who was being beaten, and/or for the person or persons who might step in to help.

Then, there's this as well...Diffusion of responsibility - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia