Network status says "No sim card"

Reaction score
A few days ago when I woke up, I noticed that I had no reception and instead of saying Verizon Wireless on the lock screen it said no sim card. What's the deal? :mad: I've reset my phone and it seems to fix it for a bit but it happens every now and then. Has anyone encountered this issue? I got the new update today hoping that it would fix the issue but it reared its ugly head again. Does anyone have an insight as to what causes this?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
A few days ago when I woke up, I noticed that I had no reception and instead of saying Verizon Wireless on the lock screen it said no sim card. What's the deal? :mad: I've reset my phone and it seems to fix it for a bit but it happens every now and then. Has anyone encountered this issue? I got the new update today hoping that it would fix the issue but it reared its ugly head again. Does anyone have an insight as to what causes this?

If it was me, I'd remove and reseat the sim card. If that didn't help, I'd go to the closest Verizon store and get another sim card (they are free but some 3rd party sellers try to charge for them).

Good luck.