Network settings screen

PoPo75

Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm new to the droid world but I have a small issue. Every time I end a call my droid pro goes straight to the network settings screen. the one where you can chose "network Mode", "System select'. Its not a huge problem but it is annoying. Please help.

kryond

Reaction score
I have the same problem on my Droid 2 Global

This is really annoying. I never saw this on my original phone. Got it replaced with a "certified refurb" and now this happens every time.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm new to the droid world but I have a small issue. Every time I end a call my droid pro goes straight to the network settings screen. the one where you can chose "network Mode", "System select'. Its not a huge problem but it is annoying. Please help.
kryond and PoPO75- Question, under system select, what network type do you have selected?

kryond

Reaction score
D2G Global mode

I was in Global mode....switched to CDMA and couldn't reproduce. Just switched back to Global and still couldn't reproduce. This is an intermittent problem for me....happens at least once a day.

jwgraves

Reaction score
I'd set it to CDMA and flip the SIM card over just to cover all your corners.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I was in Global mode....switched to CDMA and couldn't reproduce. Just switched back to Global and still couldn't reproduce. This is an intermittent problem for me....happens at least once a day.

I don't know for sure what is causing your phones to do that, but I do know that the network type should always be set to CDMA. Using one of the other settings will definitely use more battery and could possibly be the root cause of the phone randomly reverting to the network type settings page, suggesting that since the phone / sim card are for the Verizon CDMA network and that is what you are connecting to.