1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

network connection issues

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by ilikepie, Sep 6, 2011.

1. ilikepie

ilikepie New Member

So i recently bought the droid 3, believing it would be a nice step up from the Eris, and as much as i like the phone, i am having issues connecting to 3g, and i often wont receive texts till hours after they were sent. quite often, il get the prompt saying that there is no connection to CDMA, asking if i would like to connect to Global, then the phone resets itself, which is annoying.i called tech support and they said they would call me back, i was wondering if anyone else was having this problem, and if anyone knew a way to fix it. thanks
  2. Markster1

Markster1 New Member

They need to send you a replacement phone. Its broken

Tapatalk on Incredible 2
  3. Fr33dom

Fr33dom New Member

If you haven't updated roaming, dial *22899.
  4. ilikepie

ilikepie New Member

ive tried that, factory resets, taking the battery in and out, ect. im pretty sure its just broken, because my dad has the same phone and il be standing 1 foot away and he will have 4 bars of coverage and 3G and il have no bars
Search tags for this page

droid 3 connection issues

droid 3 connectivity issues

droid 3 network issues
droid eris internet connection problems