Netfront Screen

erich

Reaction score
I like it but wish there was more customization to it. I think later releases will be even better and I plan on keeping it on my phone to see how it pans out as it grows.

Zibrah3ed

Reaction score
It was pretty laggy on my phone. It definately has potential once performance issues are addressed.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
It was pretty laggy on my phone. It definately has potential once performance issues are addressed.

Same here, lagged bigtime. I could consider this app later on if they could get it to run as smooth I saw it on that vid.

Uninstalled for now.

Sent from Droid2

OP
txter

txter

Reaction score
it has a little lag to it but i tried it after i overclocked to 1.3ghz and that made a big difference.

Zibrah3ed

Reaction score
it has a little lag to it but i tried it after i overclocked to 1.3ghz and that made a big difference.

That may fix the lag, but in my opinion the portable heater in my pants option is not worth it.

San Antone RR

Reaction score
I just downloaded it and played for about 30 min., laggy. Will see if it improves after I root and clean the house.
I am liking Swype.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Great Promise!

i agree it does tend to lag and only one widget to choose. I'm having trouble using the main setttings to type in the log in for twitter and facebook. The title bar indicates what app log in i want but the rest is blank. nothing shows, i hope the developer hangs out here in order to work out the kinks! i believe this can be a great home app!