Netflix's Daredevil teaser

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

If you have not heard by now Marvel will be experimenting with their MCU by releasing Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Netflix. Unlike Agents of Shield, the Netflix Marvel series will be more darker and graphic versus their TV counterparts. With the exception of their TV shows Marvel has been printing money and even if this end up bombing the gamble is worth it and a safe one. If they bomb on Netflix they will not lose a lot of money (if any) and they can write it off as a separate thing from the movie universe. But if they garner a following then they are printing more money as well as building more interest in to their properties. So some of their lesser known characters who may not be able to carry a movie they can still make money by putting them on Netflix.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Just finished the finale this past weekend and WOW! What an awesome show! If anyone has put this off because of the Ben Affleck debacle that was the Daredevil movie..... DON'T! That was pure garbage compared to this series. If you're a Marvel fan this is a must see. If you're NOT a Marvel fan, this is a must see. Excellent acting & great storyline!
I started watching Marvel's "Agents of Shield" series when it first came out and I had such high hopes for that show. I quickly lost interest about 6 episodes in and never returned.
THIS Marvel series blows that one out of the water.
Even if you don't like comic book or super hero type movies, this is just quality writing & acting.
If you haven't seen it yet, give it a try....I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

S5 tap'n