Netflix

skatergod

Reaction score
Didn't notice if anybody was aware of this. If you look at the Job Postings on Netflix's official site, they are looking for Devolopers and Programmers for Android OS. Guess this means we could have netflix soon.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could also be for the line of Tablet PCs happening sometime in the future.

OP
S

skatergod

Reaction score
TrUE that

I didn't think about it, but thats possible. Although they did or are developing a streaming service for iphone, i think they would want to for Android as well. I think that the job description also mentioned it being for mobile phones. I'll have to look it up again, saw it last night.

D

davidjmorin

Didn't notice if anybody was aware of this. If you look at the Job Postings on Netflix's official site, they are looking for Devolopers and Programmers for Android OS. Guess this means we could have netflix soon.

I wonder how the cell companies will handle that when it comes to there 5gig limit on data??

I know that i use about 3gigs a month just doing what i do

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice. Can't wait. Currently I am using Flixter's "Movies" app because it can tie into your netflix account (and the app kicks butt) - its no netflix but it works well...

Big Cam

Reaction score

I wonder how the cell companies will handle that when it comes to there 5gig limit on data??

Probably be like the 3G ipad, only accesable on a wi-fi network.

D

davidjmorin

Probably be like the 3G ipad, only accesable on a wi-fi network.

if they pull that BS what would be the point. I live in Maine and i think there are about 3 hotspots in the whole state:icon_eek:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I get the stink eye from my colleagues (@Jonny Kansas) for resurrecting very old threads. Despite that there is some reason for my madness as it takes us back to our thinking then and allow us to see where we are at now and just sit in amazement.

Now why am I resurrecting this thread....well if you look at the video, peace together how android has played apart of the history from this thread to out fight against Verizon pre-loading Blockbuster on our Motorola Droid X (2) phones back in the day, and look at where we are at now, you will see how various decisions led to where we are at now and how we as a community played a part in directing events to where they are at now.