Netflix

mrcastillo

Reaction score
that's cause of the update that came this evening cause i tried it this morning n it was fc'ing but now works great

technogeek00

Reaction score
Confirmed, HD video looks great too, but can't seem to buffer HD on 3G only (wasn't expecting to anyways)

malaka

Reaction score
Netflix got an update today in the market...working on my phone!!!

hef1969

Reaction score
Netflix is in the Android Market as of Tuesday 7/19...I have it on my Droid 3 and it works great.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one else is hearing any sort of crackling noises with headphones on or even through the speakers? Should I reinstall it?

matthileo

Reaction score
No one else is hearing any sort of crackling noises with headphones on or even through the speakers? Should I reinstall it?

I get the same cracking noise. It only effects Netflix

[sent from my droid]

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's bearable listening through the speakers, but headphones, just way too annoying.

DaddysDroid

Reaction score
Netflix app is working great! Just watched part of Star Trek: The Motion Picture, picture quality was awesome.

I know this is somewhat of an old thread, but I have only had the D3 for a couple weeks now. I have been playing and learning (mostly through these forums)...anyhow...

Netflix works great on the phone. Watching 'Iron Man 2' right now....sound is pretty good and screen looks awesome. I can skip ahead and rewind quickly (buffering is within a second)....this is all over my home WiFi (Verizon FiOS).

I love the phone and all it does. Anyway...just wanted to share in the appropriate thread...no matter how dormant it's been.

JesterMX6

Reaction score
Netflix update is available in the market. I'm installing it. I hope the crackling noise is gone!

EDIT: well that didn't take long. clicking is still there. guess netflix didn't listen to our feedback.

Last edited: