Netflix

nerdstaz

Reaction score
So netflix is out, and they left us TB users out. Any chance one of our community members could get us a working APK?

RVC

Reaction score
Yeah...there is a Guy here at work with a DINC that is streaming Netflix as we speak. Also another guys mytouch 3g works too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

texazranger09

Reaction score
It'd be nice if a few more people took some interest here. I got it to almost play, maybe a few milliseconds, enough to get some sound going but then it stops, restarts and a gd DRM notification pops up.....why?

you've been....THUNDASTRUCK!

dsciara

Reaction score
Netflix is about the only thing I use my iPad for. If we get this problem solved ill sell that thing.....maybe

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Why in gods name would they leave out a 4G phone, with (right not) less ROM'ing ability than the phones they released it for? Makes absolutely no sense. And Why would it Run on GB only when FROYO is still more in circulation than GB??? this is utterly BS i think.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Ironically enough I don't think it's suited for all phones gingerbreaded or not. I'm running the netflix apk from xda forums and it gets my motorola droid's battery super hot and what's even worse is the battery drain... I'm rooted on cm 7.03 so that's how I guess I can run it. Does anyone else get random shut downs when the phone is running netflix and the battery get hot?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Does not work on bolt... Get a milisec then drm notification. :(

Brought by a Holy Thunderbolt from Oden

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Please god fix this drm crap... Or netflix please support more devices.

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Anyone get an updated info?

you've been....THUNDASTRUCK!

No just waiting

Crossing my fingers but since apparently GB is needed for Netflix to run, hopefully the new GB leak will have working Netflix.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I tried the netflix workaround app with froyo and it would start to load the video then go back to the netflix menu.. now I am using the GB leak and it loads the video and plays but I get a white screen with audio only. I would love it if this would work