Netflix want load videos.

mentalchaos

Reaction score
Before I loaded cyanogen 7 I was able to watch Netflix. Now ever time I click to watch a movie it will try to load it, but fail and go back to the menu screen.

Won't* load

Last edited:

stillwaiting

Reaction score
You could try to reinstall it or install it from an apk instead of the market.

mreyn3693

Reaction score
I was never able to use netflix on my device until flashing cm7. I had wiped data to flash a new build at some point and after opening netflix the first time it prompted me for an update and I took it. From that point on, it would start the video but instantly kick me back to the home screen. I went to manage applications and cleared data and uninstalled. I re-installed and then when I opened it and it asked if I wanted to update I cancelled it. It works fine as long as I don't get the new version. Not sure if that will help you or not but that's what works for me.

stillwaiting

Reaction score
i was running cyanogen just for the reason that it was the only thing for the d2g that netflix would work on but it started to freeze and lagg like there was no tomorow so i went back to stock when i found out that they had relesed a version of netflix for froyo, ill probably go back to cm7 when it becomes an official rom with min bugs

mreyn3693

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with netflix other than letting it update that one time which broke it for me. I'm on 8/13 build of cm7 on my d2g and it still works great. As long as I'm on wifi it streams perfectly. I haven't tried it when I wasn't around wifi.